Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Overthinking





It's when your mind starts off with a simple thought, then gives way to other kinds of thoughts, until you realize you're thinking about a multitude of things and everything goes haywire inside your mind. These thoughts go down deep in the recesses of your being. They start to pull at your heartstrings, and you are left feeling a number of emotions all mixed together. How can one thought make you feel a whole lot of pain, sadness, heartbreak, or the other way around, like happiness and elation?



I try not to think too much. But as I lay down at night, that's where the trouble begins. Alone in my room, staring at the dark ceiling, my mind wanders off elsewhere and this ends with me overthinking.



I am consumed with my own thoughts turned into feelings.


It is my fault why I get affected.



Some nights, I am like this. Maybe I do get worried about things too much, or too happy. They say not to feel super happy, because it will give way to sadness, like a sugar crash. So, I try not to let my thoughts overpower me.


The mind has thousands of thoughts at the same time.


But choose your thoughts well.

No comments:

Post a Comment