Sunday, April 20, 2014

Seven Things (post # 7)




Seven Things About Me:


1. I'm named after the character of Eliza Doolittle from "My Fair Lady". My mom is a big fan of Audrey Hepburn. I've only come to know about Audrey Hepburn lately. She's wonderful.


2. As a child, I loved the baked potatoes from Wendy's. I never seem to get tired of them.



3. My favorite piece of clothing are striped tops. They seem to go with almost everything. Helps you achieve that fashionable look without going overboard.


4. I like being in the dark at night and thinking about things until I fall asleep.


5. My favorite subject in my BS Psychology classes is Abnormal Psychology.


6. I have a faint scar on my right knee that I got when I fell off a bike. I was 9 years old then.


7. My favorite numbers are 7 and 9. Odd numbers have an extra special digit to them.



Seven Books I've Read:


1. Harry Potter series


2. The Witches (Roald Dahl)


3. Millennium series by Stieg Larsson


4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Mitch Albom)


5. Tuesdays with Morrie (Mitch Albom again)


6. Wish You Well (David Baldacci)


7. The Hunger Games trilogy


...Okay, I have to admit that some of my reading fare are based on popular lit. I want to read more of the classics like The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, 1984 and Animal Farm by George Orwell, and Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.


Seven Things I Don't Like in People:

1. Pretentiousness


2. Shallowness


3. Rude sense of humor


4. Those who put down others


5. People who think the whole world revolves around them


6. Those who take advantage of others


7. People who likes to make you feel bad about yourself



Seven Things You Can See in My Dorm Room Table:


1. 3 rolls of Washi tapes (colored purple, green, and red)-I love Washi tapes!


2. My planner


3. Some folders containing notes


4. A pen holder


5. Laptop


6. Earphones (when I listen to music on my laptop/mobile phone)


7. A bottle of almond nuts





Seven Plans During/After College:


1. Attend a music festival this summer break/road trip with friends


2. Learn to cook better


3. Get my dream internship at one of the university departments


4. Get my diploma


5. Find a stable job


6. Travel the world


7. Find love


Right now, I'm already working as an intern, and I hope this can add some substance to my resume as a fresh grad later on.



That's all for my seven things post!

No comments:

Post a Comment