Sunday, April 6, 2014

Corkboard Musings







I used to have a corkboard when I was in junior high up to high school. It was really filled to the brim, containing cut-out pictures from magazines, letters pasted together to make words, photos of me and my friends, and post-it notes. I was really into the corkboard designing thing back then. I still have a corkboard in my dorm room, but it's mostly filled with schedules of tests, study periods, and some social gatherings. But gone are those celebrity pictures from my college corkboard. Looks like I outgrew my celeb fangirl stage and was replaced with being more of a bookworkm.




A corkboard in your room is like a representation of who you are; your favorites things, dreams in life, and the people you cherish. I think back on my high school corkboard with fondness, knowing that I am growing up a little. But I'm also reminded to keep that youthful zest in me, and to continue enjoying being young and carefree while I still can.



(corkboard not mine)


No comments:

Post a Comment